Pages

Saturday, April 13, 2013

Love and Peace




"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace"

good morning.. hello sunday! :)

it's been a long time for my last post here ha.. so i think it's a good day to write something and thanking God for another day of my life...


i woke up early this morning and the sun shines on my face,
thanking him again, for this wonderful grace,
LIFE!!!!...yeah HIS greatest grace to me,
i don't know what my life could be,
if HE is not there guiding me.

thank you for giving me love and peace,
each wonderful moments i didn't miss,
every time i feel down, one thing comes up with my mind first,
there's a better tomorrow, yeah i know :)
for i have in me, the love and peace that i should carry,
for everything in my life will be good as it can be,
for love and peace can't be beaten by our enemy.




No comments:

Post a Comment