Pages

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Amor: "New Me"



         "New Me"

I was so feeling alone, Waiting nothing but a call on my phone,
I was so down, Sadness fill my heart, almost drowned,
Hatred reigns through my mind and heart,
I can't trust anyone that much, coz' someone tear it apart.

For how many months, i don't know really what to do,
Moving on is the best choice to heal the pain that it caused too,
but it's really hard for those fresh days,
and I asked myself until when i will moved out on this place,
the place where i am cheated,
the place where  i'm defeated,
i was just so weak.
went down from the peak.


As the year ended, i came to realized i am still so lucky,
I have my family and friends that makes me happy,
the joy and happiness that i felt during my darkest days we're gone,
and up to now i am having fun,
just do anything under the sun,
keep on smiling and be positve along the run.

Now, this is the New Me...
More positive and continue to live,
And ready to chase the dreams i want to be.


No comments:

Post a Comment