Pages

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Amore : "Dreamland"


Dreamland

The day has ended but I still want to enjoy the moment,
So I closed my eyes and my fairytale land open.
 
I was walking around the forest, saw birds flying going to its nest,
Saw blueberries without pest, fresh, and it seems like it’s easy to digest,
I lay down to get some rest and saw wild flowers at its best,
I saw the shining mountain, so I went to the west and started my fairytale quest.

Walking around and saw monkeys hanging on trees,
Heard the buzzing bees, the sunset, I did not missed
Got Goosebumps from the warm breeze,
So I felt good at least.

So the darkness came, so I lit up the flame,
Still did walk going to the west is my aim,
Coz I was eager to get the fame,
So the only way is to win the game.

So time passed by, it seems that there’s something wrong,
“I’ve been here, why this path so long”,
Then the night became so scary, and then the beast appeared, so hairy,
So ugly, witty, stinky, dirty and smelly,
I was thrilled so I ran in a hurry,
“Run..run..run..run”.. And then… realized… “Gosh this is the cemetery!!”
The beast chasing me, my heart beat is so fast and felt so weary,
“Mama!!!!” I shouted... “Papa” I shouted again… there’s no one..
“I’m dead!! all are gone…!! “
So the beast was coming…Coming… I and wept and covered my face,
But then there’s a sudden silence… “I’m now in heaven” …
But I felt a warm embrace…
“amor wake up” my mama said…
Then I opened my eyes…. I was on my bed…
I laughed and Stood up and continue my day ahead…

Dreamland!!! Every moment is not plan!
Full of happiness, sadness and emotions that you don’t understand,
Don’t take it so seriously for your own fate belongs to your hand.

*hahaha non-sense i guess...P



















No comments:

Post a Comment