Pages

Monday, February 11, 2013

Amor: " The Roller Coaster Ride"

“There's a sunrise and a sunset every single day, and they're absolutely free. Don't miss so many of them.”
Jo Walton

The best part of my tiring day was seeing this beautiful scenery. I’ll make sure that I am sitting on the window side of the bus and prepare my phone to capture this amazing scene.
My life has been into many trials, it’s like a roller coaster ride that goes up and down.
The ride goes down. There are times that I almost gave up coz’ really I felt that the world is so unfair and it keeps on pushing me down. This gravity! The gravity reminds me how the world was so unfair and then thought that “How I wish I live in space and just float and think nothing.”  
But the reality is, I can’t be. So what I did? Continue the ride baby! So it goes up!!!!!
What a good realization! A good feeling! A good moment! A good experience! A good life! A good ride!


“The Roller Coaster Ride”

The ride of life is like a roller coaster,
That ride takes forever,
What’s the best thing to do is enjoy the ride,
Together with your love ones on your side.

Put your hands up and shout out loud,
Reach the sky and touch the cloud,
Stand up and say I am proud,
For sure, it will amaze the crowd.
 Don’t let the down ride falls you,
Just continue whatever you do,
Take it as a challenge whatever you going through,
The most important is you keep on living and don’t feel blue,
The ride of life is amazing too.

No comments:

Post a Comment