Pages

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Amore: "Live, Laugh and Avoid Bullshits"

Life is full of surprises. We really don’t know what will happen to the next hour, minute and second of our lives. I really do believe with this “Expect the Unexpected”.
What is the best thing to do? Well for me, just enjoy the moment. Every hour, minute and second is worthwhile if you’ll just make up to it. Don’t be bitter or be so negative in terms of your outlook to your future. Look above and you’ll see that there’s a brighter tomorrow waiting.
Sing, dance, shout, laugh and eat or do whatever you do but of course just avoid the bullshits.
“Live and laugh hard and avoid bullshits”

A great sunny day,
On this hot warm way,
Giving me chill and good feeling,
I thank God for everything.

Walk slowly, look closely,
The trees dancing as you can see,
And the birds chirping into thee,
I really hope you can witness this with me.
 
Life is good, life is great,
Your life is on your fate.
Just think and have faith,
You are not alone on this journey mate.

Live and Laugh and avoid bullshits
Be happy and say “I don’t give a damn shit”.

No comments:

Post a Comment