Pages

Monday, March 17, 2014

Just Wait

Seems like today is a good day...well actually it's raining now...so chilly...makes me so emo!! this is why sometimes i love the rain!! it reminds me of something from the past and how it molded me to be better today...it does really matter of how time could let it change...so i guess it's worth the wait! wait for the right timing....

at this moment, i am still waiting for the right timing for my plans...i am still making my lists and all the steps when and where will i start... it's quite hard but yet if you have that goal...why not? right?

for love? well it's good...it's good to think that i waited for time to heal...waited for the time of explanations...i was able to handle and approached problems very calmly... i just hope no one will take it for granted...coz if someone though... ill be worse as a volcano erupting! hehehehe i really want to live life happy and peacefully...with no worries...with no lies...with nothing to think but just my loved ones...well with that...all i can say is... "JUST WAIT" ...it will come on my way! 


No comments:

Post a Comment