Pages

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Long Distance Relationship

When life gets tough, all you want is to be with someone you love. It's seems to be easy when you're facing problems with someone who can hold your hand, kiss you and hug you but what if you're in a long distance relationship? too difficult right? well one of the consequences of this type of relationship is that. 

I've been through that. I am in a long distance relationship for 14 months already and those months were not easy.  Having 9307 miles between us is not easy. Like normal relationship, there's also misunderstandings and issues but despite of that i can say that the best thing to do is don't let your emotions be over you, be calm and ask what's the problem. Before I was immature on handling problems and issues. It was a big problem and I really need to change it. My boyfriend helped me and let me grow as i am today. Now I am able to understand and also can manage my emotions. Now i am able to be positive enough in dealing long distance problems as long it really it will not hurt me super the most (like totally will break me)  I will be as tough as a metal. 

Time and trust is the most important. Even how busy we are, there's always time for us. It even makes us feel better after a stressful day. Trust is a must. No matter how many mountains and wide ocean between you, don't forget to be honest. There's no secret that can't be revealed. The fact that your partner is trusting you, then he/she deserves to have a loyal partner. That's one thing you can't get back 100% if you will destroy it. so TRUST!

There's nothing easy on this world even being lazy is not easy. If you want to be on a LDR, it's really a big challenge but there's nothing impossible in love. Make sure to be strong.


No comments:

Post a Comment