Pages

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Amor: "fairy tales"

fairy tales


I see no darkness when I close my eyes,
But it’s just all my dreams with no disguise,
Like a special food with sugar and spice,
Oh how I like it there, just full of surprise.

I don’t want to wake up,
On my dreams that me being on the top,
Everything I want, it all pop,
Just like a queen holding its golden cup.

In my dreams, I am the princess,
I am waiting on my prince, who will give me kisses,
Cross everything even on mountains edges
And then put my broken heart into full pieces,

Well it’s just all in dreams, that’s the reality
In the end, will still open the eyes to face the insanity,
Of this world full of cruelty,
And one thing should we do truly,
Make those dreams inspire us to go on our lives to live fully
So we can make way to our destiny.





No comments:

Post a Comment