Pages

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Amor: " my 365 days journey "


This is just a great day for me,
November 22 , 2012, i turned up 22
This a great feeling too,
Now there's no more wasting of time, I'll do whatever I want to do.

A great journey that tested me a lot,
Problems and trials trying me to cut,
But all the strengths I got,
Coz I did not let my weakness give me a shot.

There are tears I've wasted on my 365 days,
But there more laughter that never pays,
I'm just thankful that I got lot of ways,
You're amazing Amor, someone says

I was loved and learned to love on this journey,
But I also experienced the greatest pain and misery,
Well that's part of life, I moved on and now I'm happy,
Now I'm making things right with my family.

Now, I'm just bless to be alive,
Lots of problems? I did survive,
Now I take a new chapter and now I strive,
To make a new better life.

Ps : Happy Thanksgiving America, and thanks for celebrating my birthday with me.. lol




No comments:

Post a Comment