Pages

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Amor: " Psalm 143:18 "


Psalm 143:18

"Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in you. Show me the way I should go, for to you I lift up my soul."
You can read it at Psalm 143:18. God's call

Good morning my brothers and sisters with Christ
Hope your morning is good and nice
As you see the sun rise
Remember Jesus, who give us a new day when he sacrifice
His life with no disguise

God deserve to be praise
For another morning, we should be amaze
Coz we open our eyes with a healthy mind
How great is our God, He is so divine

God love HIS sons and daughters
He is worthy and our redeemer
Trust the Lord towards your day
He will never leave you, he say

Thank God for another day to live
For the light and air he give
For He is the guide to our path, we will not fall
For God will lift up our soul

Good Morning! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment