Pages

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Amor : "what i feel now"

What i feel now

For almost two years been together, How i can feel this way
There are lot of doubts I can't surely say

Please  those time i spend, it can't hardly pay

I don't really get you and do you understand me, hey!

I know you want me there, but do you also think what i feel sir?
I hope you do care that we're the same , want to be each other
Cuddle you more, warm embrace and sweet kisses
food galore on good days and with our cute faces
That's all what I wish for but you don't trust it
And you keep me giving doubts, I don't know if that fit

Everyday, like I'm giving a lot of time to talk
You're like a hollywood star that I always stalk
From your work, home and your nightouts i poke
I know i'm annoying, throw me now some chalk

I'm trying not to be so clingy, sometimes i want you to go out and be friendly
Some says give him time to enjoy with that friend, but it is really hard to pretend
You might find someone better than me, I will lose for sure, you'll see
She's there so near, I'm here, miles away and I have that fear
Time comes I can't make you stay, oh dear

It's hard to really adjust what we used to
It's hard to say what i've been going through
It can't be easy like counting one to two
Man, You know i want to be with you.

I am afraid to get hurt again
for the remaining months, we need to wait and to spend
Each and everyday and each moment
I hope and i do still hope we're still together till' the end





No comments:

Post a Comment