Pages

Friday, November 16, 2012

Amor : " lies"

lies

I wonder why, why you keep on lying,
Explaining but you keep on denying,
Every words you saying,
All are confusing.

Many times i told you, be honest,
The truth is you should confess,
Now it's again a mess,
Coz' you did it again, i guess

I want to believe all of what you said,
But you always change the topic instead,
Pain now in my head
and my Heart now is so so dead

I don't know what to do,
and you don't really know how far and hard I'm going through,
Just to really meet you,
But why you keep me hurting, yes you and that girl too.

If you like that girl then okay,
You don't really need to stay,
Fact is I'm so far away,
She's near, you can talk to her, you can meet her, then you both can be together,
Yeah I am the loser and she is the winner.

Please stop all this lies,
Now you did it again, twice,
I'm not ready to let you go,
But i love myself more, i need to protect Amor so.


ps: "besides we only can know something if we do something" and
"its easy to make a decision on things where you're heart isn't involved but its harder to make a good one when it is"  - paula duncan-


No comments:

Post a Comment