Pages

Friday, November 16, 2012

Amor : "The Final Distance"

The Final Distance

I love myself more so I'm taking this decision,
Now this is what i want and my conclusion,
Move on and take life seriously,
Stress out and be happy.

There's lot of things had happened,
I don't know how to blend,
But After all of those trials,
I know God has a great plan for me, there's no more denial.

It's hard for me to do so,
I don't want to take it slow,
I don't want to suffer anymore,
Why fight and save it? If there's no one I could fight for.

You know my weakness,
But now I'm trying to be the strongest,
Just to save myself from the burning hell,
I don't want that way, oh well.

It takes time to forget all the memories,
But in time, there are no more worries,
Let's think this way now,
We learned from each other somehow.

Remember this
Being part of your life is not a mistake,
All my emotions and feelings are not fake,
I've done everything for your sake,
But you can't wait, there's nothing more to make

This is all the final distance all about,
All of my feelings now are out. 

ps : appreciate the effort of your love ones coz' now ? it is so rare to find a girl or guy who could make you happy and put a lot of effort on the relationship. Value and wait the right moment coz' for sure you will have a happy ending and live life like what you dreamed of :)

No comments:

Post a Comment