Pages

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Amor : " teddy's story"

Teddy's story

(this poem is all about my good friends' life....! it seems like, he encounter all the worse in the world but still he's fighting for it... i can feel his pain..i can feel him..thats why writing poem on him..)


there are certain things i don't get why i am like this,
You see me laughing but deep inside i have no peace,
the peace i want to have and to last,
And just delete and erase bad memories from the past.

i was so happy back then,
I have my work, all my needs and my loving girlfriend,
And we promised that we will spend,
together forever till' the end.

i admit that time i thought my life is perfect,
my girlfriends' family treat me good and never reject,
Me, that's why i give them my respect,
All the good memories i collect,
And promised them i will protect.
I don't to be neglect.

after all those happiness,
A scary nightmare happened, my girlfriend broke up with me with sadness,
I was shocked and hopeless,
I don't know what to do i'm lifeless,
I am still clueless,
What did i do wrong?
I keep the relationship strong?
but why suddenly she broke up all along?

As of now, im on the process of healing,
My mom and family cant help me coz' they don't know what i'm feeling,
Love and care is what i'm needing,
to make my life back and keep on rolling.

I concentrate more now on my goal,
My work, my car, and my life is the most important after all,
That's why i will not ever ever fall,
Coz i learned from my past and it makes me a better person now,
Now living life to the fullest somehow



No comments:

Post a Comment