Pages

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Amor : " started as friends "

started as friends

(this poem is dedicated to my friend aileen june obach...who is so much in love right now!!
this is based on their love story!! hahaha )


Started as friends, all relationship started there
Started as friends, Now we are so happy together
Started as friends, Now i'm having such a long hair
You know why? Coz you're such a good lover!

the first time you saw me, you were stunned
It's like you see the brightest sun
the lovers! :)
You finding way, the best you can
Just to impress me, oh man

You teased me with your friend
A way to talk with me in the end
I said stop it, please don't do it again
I said stop it, please don't pretend

The pick up lines even it is so corny
It makes me smile and happy
Your jokes and words so sweety
It makes me love you more oh baby

Now i am so much in love you
You show me the world that no man can do
Now i could not ask for more too
Coz you make me complete, hell yeah you!

Started as friends to special one
Never regret anything coz i can't compare you to anyone
Together forever, never apart
Maybe in distance but never in my heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment