Pages

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Amor : " Love : To stop or not? "

 Love : To stop or not?

You are the music to my ear,
You're name is the only beat i hear,
But I have this fear,
That's why I can't go that near,
To you, the one I adore most now,
Trying to stop this feeling but I don't know how.

When we talk i feel like I'm on the cloud nine,
You make my heart so fine,
Oh you putting me into this line,
Of love that is so divine,
But I am really afraid to fall,
But this feeling? I can't pretend now at all.

When you stare at me? I'm melting,
Oh it's like my world is shaking,
My eyes are sparkling,
Even on this hot morning,
But still I'm trying,
To stop this feeling.

On my darkest moment you we're there,
You let me feel the real and true care,
Do you think this is fair?
We're just friends but it's seems that we have this affair,
Do you think this is just for fun? or a special one?

For now, I will treasure the moment,
Of you and I as friends, no commitment,


thank you for reading

Hehehehehe :)

No comments:

Post a Comment