Pages

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Amor : " Hidden Alone"


Hidden Alone

I’m on this corner and I don’t know what to do,
At this moment I don’t have any clue,
I don’t know what I've been going through,
Now I need to do something and start something new.

There are lots of questions I want to ask,
But there are no answers to blast,
It’s hard to remember the past,
Especially those are times when I was wearing a mask.

It’s hard to be true to someone you don’t know,
Coz for me, I don’t know what will happen tomorrow,
I don’t know if they’re a friend or a foe,
So first, I let the moment flow,
Till the relationship grow,
Then the real me, I’ll show.

I don’t care if I will be forever alone,
If that’s my destiny, I live by my own,
But one thing for sure, I won’t live my life as hard like a cobalt stone.


No comments:

Post a Comment